...and these are my obsessions...
I hope you sang the title of this bog to the tune of Usher's "Confessions" because I sure was! It's been a while and missed all my blog buddies so here's a little post to tell you what I have been in love with as of lately! Get ready cuz there's a lot of info coming your way.
So here we have my a few of the things I'm loving the most as of right this second and probably for the next few days. Now let me explain, I'll start with the simplest.
1. Yankee Candle flavor Cinnamon. Not only with the scent clear your sinuses but red is my favorite color. Its like killing 2 birds with one stone!
2. My David Yurman bracelets. Yes, I wear them all the time and you're probably not impressed but I'm posting these to bring attention to Yurman's new special addition cable bracelets. They are UH-MAZING! You can either get some fantastic, vibrantly solid colored aluminum bangles or if its in your budget get the FULLY PAVE DIAMOND versions. White, black or cognac diamonds galore. Your mind will be blown. www.davidyurman.com
3. My ticket from "A Raisin in the Sun". If your ever in the city and this show is still running stop whatever you're planning and go get tickets. This was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. The NY struggle is real so I had to spring for these tickets and I'm so glad I did. The cast was phenomenal and Denzel Washington definitely did not disappoint. Go see it now!
4. Beats headphones. There was so much hype about these things that I was bit skeptical, but WOO DANG! I love these babies. It's like my own personal sound system in my head and sweat doesn't run into my ear when I'm working out. So. Great.
5. It may seem like I'm a little late to join this bandwagon, but I've just been too busy to stop and tell you how obsessed with Beyoncé's latest album I am. Words cannot describe the emotions I feel everyday when I listen to it on the subway on my way to work and on my way home and at the gym and anytime I have a chance to listen to it. Its the most artistic, grimy, sexy and inspiring thing I've heard or seen in a while. I mean the concept of a visual album is just groundbreaking and quite frankly genius. I viewed every video on Fuse before I listened to the album and it just made my appreciation for the music even more than it would have been. Surfboart.
6. Lastly, and the most important, a note from the inside of my care package from Sally. I know everybody thinks they have the best friends that anyone could ask for, but when I say it I REALLY mean it. I have the most amazing people in my life that inspire, encourage and support me and I am eternally grateful. This care package couldn't have come at a better time. As noted before the NY struggle is real and the opportunity to open a box full of art supplies that will keep me in touch with my creative roots was just what I needed. So to you Sally Murphy, thanks and I love you.
On that note I leave you to ponder your current obsessions and in the words of my wise friend Sally; Enjoy, Create, and READ A BOOK!