Welcome back to reality y'all! Now that the Hawaiian adventure has ended and we're back to our regular everyday lives I'm going to present you with my current obsessions. To make things easy I'm just gonna list em and tell you why these things are so wonderful!
- Skull Candy Wireless Headphones - These suckers sound fantastic, block out all outside noise and you don't have to mess with any pesky cords! They were perfect on our flights to and from the islands and even better to work out with.
- Apolis Market Bag - This bag is heaven. It was a gift from my friend Summer and what a great one it was! I had been eyeing this bag for months. It looks great and its HUGE so you can carry all the necessities for beach days or you can fit all your groceries in one bag. The inside is lined so condensation won't mess it up and neither will dirty fruits and veggies when your farmers market shopping!
- Bracelets - Satigems is a Honolulu based jeweler and they make great pieces, check out their Etsy page. That's where I received the bracelet with the matte black beads and whale tales. Although they specialize in women's jewelry, they take special orders. ;) The second all black bracelet is made from lava rocks, cool right?! Both of these are perfect for casual days of city exploration and add great texture to any outfit!
- Yeti Tumbler - Talk about magical powers. My family is obsessed with Yeti products, so you can imagine my excitement when I received this Tumbler for Christmas and it has NOT disappointed. I use it literally everyday for my morning coffee and that crap stays hot ALL DAY! I've burned my mouth more times than I care to admit but its just proof to me that this cup delivers on its promise.
- The Mood Guide to Fabric and Fashion - I started watching Project Runway with some friends during my college years and Mood Fabric store became a notch on my "I have to go there" list. I visited multiple times while living in the city and this place is a treasure trove for designers or dreamers of the like. I saw this book and Barnes and Noble and purchased it without question. Its full of history and details of different fabrics and the inspiration for lots of garments and style. Now, I wanna go make something...be right back.
- Vans Perforated Leather Slip Ons - These shoes are the easiest, breeziest and most comfortable, ever. I needed a pair of casual black shoes for everyday and these babies won the draw. Vans are honestly the only brand of shoe that I haven't had to "break in", they were ready from the get go and I'd recommend them to anyone. I even got my brother some for Christmas!
That's all folks! I hope you've all enjoyed my current list of obsessions and you get inspired to go try out some of the things I've recommended. Stay tuned for a couple of style posts you won't want to miss! Catch yall on the flip side.